|Physical and technical specifications|
|Usage and history|
An autoturret was a blaster turret placed to defend an area, usually in the heat of battle. They were used by many factions of various wars, known for their killing power and good defense. Autoturrets were found near fortified bases such as Khoonda on Dantooine during the Jedi Civil War. Sometimes, they were also installed near personal valuables or entrances to hidden bases, as well as capital ships.
Auto-turrets were used also in the defense of Ithor during the Yuuzhan Vong War. The turrets tricked the warriors into destroying a building that was in actuality an explosive device to be used offensively against them.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: Republic Commando
- The Droid Deception
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 2: Rogue Leader
- Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
- Star Wars: Dark Forces (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Tempest (as turret)