Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Peace onto you, friend. I bear word from the Masters of the temple."
Aven was a male Mirialan Padawan of the Jedi Order who resided on the Jedi homeworld of Tython during the Cold War between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire. Learning Basic late in his life, the black-haired Aven had green eyes as well as the olive-colored skin and facial tattoos typical of his species. Aven was employed by the Jedi Masters at the Temple on Tython to bring word to new arrivals of the teaching resources available to them. When a young initiate arrived at the Temple in 3643 BBY, Aven informed the other Jedi that Master Muheeda would instruct the student in other skills and uses of the Force.
Behind the scenesEdit
Aven first appears in the BioWare–LucasArts video game Star Wars: The Old Republic on the planet Tython, where he is located at the entrance to the Jedi Temple. As part of the Jedi Knight mission "The Arm That Holds the Saber," Aven instructs new players to seek out Master Muheeda as a tutorial on class skill trainers.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "The Arm That Holds the Saber" on Tython
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia
- ↑ Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom, and The Old Republic: Annihilation, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.