Averam was a planet in the Seswenna sector in the Outer Rim Territories. It was one of the few planets to openly sympathize with small groups of Rebel Alliance supporters early in the Galactic Civil War.
The planet was the site of pro-Alliance activity during the height of the Galactic Civil War. It was on Averam that Winter was known as the "Targeter," although her time on Averam was cut short when Imperial Intelligence discovered the Rebel cell and eliminated it.
Averam natives were called ""Averists".
Behind the scenesEdit
The PC game Star Wars: Rebellion places Averam in the Sesswenna sector (a misspelling of the true Seswenna sector). Originally thought to be a mistake, this assertion was confirmed as fact in The Essential Atlas and The Essential Atlas online appendix. Both say that Averam is in the Seswenna sector; therefore, it can be assumed that this is a retcon to place Averam in the Seswenna sector rather than the Core as was previously thought.
- Knight Errant (Mentioned only)
- X-wing Rogue Squadron ½ (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Rebellion
- The Last Command (First mentioned)
- "Game Room: Launching a New Rebellion"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 10
- Star Wars: Rebellion: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 24 (DAR3, Biggs Darklighter)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia