The Ax-108 "Ground Buzzer" blaster cannon was a blaster cannon model produced by BlasTech Industries that Han Solo mounted on the Millennium Falcon for defense while the freighter was on the ground. It had a dedicated generator so that it could work even if the ship's electrical system was down. The blaster cannon had a fire rate of 12 blasts per second and had a range of power settings from stun to armor-piercing. The cannon could be controlled manually or by the ship's computer, which would prevent it from hitting friendlies or parts of the ship itself.
- Choose Your Destiny: A Han & Chewie Adventure
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Incredible Cross-Sections (First identified as Ax-108 "Ground Buzzer" blaster cannon)
- YT-1300 Corellian Freighter Owner's Workshop Manual
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide
- Star Wars: Millennium Falcon: A 3-D Owner's Guide (2018)