The Ayelixe/Krongbing Textiles corporation (or simply, A/KT) was a fabric, textile and clothing manufacturer set up during the rule of the Galactic Republic. A/KT continued manufacturing during the Galactic Civil War.
A/KT was one of the original Signatory Sponsors of the Corporate Sector Authority, and was formed with the merger of Ayelixe Fabrico and Krongbing Interstellar Fashions. A/KT produced a variety of full-body clothing, often designed to provide the wearer with protection in a number of environments. The Tuff1 combat jumpsuit was considered A/KT's most popular outfit. The company was the leading manufacturer of Imperial uniforms during the Civil War, though A/KT strove to remain neutral throughout the conflict.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Pirates & Privateers sourcebook incorrectly states that the company's name is Ayelic/Krongbing Textiles.
- Star Wars Galaxies (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide I: Onslaught (as "A/KT") (Mentioned only)
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology
- Pirates & Privateers
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- Rules of Engagement: The Rebel SpecForce Handbook
- Arms & Equipment Guide
- Ultimate Adversaries
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Unknown Regions
- Enter the Unknown
- Stay on Target
- Lords of Nal Hutta
- Endless Vigil