Yellow, with red dye
|Chronological and political information|
Ayy Vida was an exotic Twi'lek dancer and assassin in Coruscant's Outlander Club. She used her alluring dancing to get close to her marks. She was often accompanied by her friend, the purple-skinned Lunae Minx. She was the unwilling consort of the petty criminal Hat Lo, and would have fled from him if not for her fear of his Weequay bodyguard, Tas Kee.
One night in 22 BBY, she caught the eye of a Achk Med-Beq, a young Republic officer. She may have believed that he would take her away from the lifestyle, but in truth he was nothing more than a con-artist. Ayy was already treading dangerous territory as she was already flirting with Achk's partner-in-crime Dannl Faytonni. Fortunately, an unrelated incident with Jedi Knights Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker pursuit with Zam Wesell in the same bar broke up the tension at the right moment.
Though originally yellow-skinned, Ayy had her skin artificially dyed to produce a mottled, red-yellow pattern.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The New Spysprite mini-holocam—HoloNet News
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter videogame
- Boba Fett: Pursuit
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones Movie Scrapbook
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones: The Visual Dictionary
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 96 (OUT2, Outlander Club Patrons)
- "Who's Who in the Outlander Club: It's Ladies' Night"—Star Wars Insider 75
- Star Wars Miniatures: Bounty Hunters
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia