- "This looks like one of those B'omarr monk monasteries that I read about in my studies at the Temple."
- ―Ahsoka Tano
The B'omarr Order was an order of monks who had their brains surgically removed and placed in jars containing nutrient fluid. Whenever they wanted to move, those bottled-brains used spider-like droid walkers, with older monks using four legged walkers, and more recent ones using a six legged varient. The order built monasteries in the galaxy, including a monastery on the jungle world of Teth in Wild Space. Some of their temples were taken over by smugglers, who turned them into their personal retreats. The B'omarr monks were also present on Tatooine, but Jabba the Hutt assumed control of their monastery, turning it into his personal palace. Despite that, Jabba allowed the monks to still roam around his appropriated palace, as he enjoyed the gruesome sight of them.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as B'omarr Order)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas