Its programming was similar to its larger brethren, which equated to a simplistic, literal mindset which was nonetheless appropriate to the drudgery of heavy manual labor, which required little more than great strength. B1's would take orders from anyone. Its cargo claws were designed with suction pads for added grip, and its reverse articulated legs were aided by a third retracting leg which was used for added stability during lifting of bulky loads.
During the period just prior to the Clone Wars, AccuTronics fielded a nuna-ball team composed of B1s. This team was defeated by a Serv-O-Droid team featuring RIC-series droids, which were quicker and more agile than the strong but lumbering cargo droids.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook (As "B1 Worker Droid" and "B1-series Worker Droid")
- Death Star Technical Companion (Picture only)
- Death Star Technical Companion, Second Edition
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Operation: Elrood
- Platt's Smugglers Guide
- Arms & Equipment Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia