The B2-RP battle droid, also known as the rocket droid or jetpack droid, was a B2 super battle droid model used by the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone Wars. Engineered by the Techno Union, they were equipped with jetpacks which incorporated compact repulsorlifts. B2-RPs were capable of flying at and even infiltrating enemy ships, as demonstrated during the Battle of Quell. Later in the war, an upgraded B2-RP known as the super battle droid rocket trooper was introduced.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Jedi Crash" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Defenders of Peace" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Deserter" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- (First identified as rocket droid)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as jetpack droid)
- (First identified as B2-RP battle droid)