Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These droids were equipped with a built-in jetpack. To distinguish them from their more common infantry variants, they were painted with blue-white markings on their torsos, arms and legs.
Some droids were deployed by Juhm on Gwori to capture Ahsoka Tano and Captain Rex. However both managed to destroy the droids. About 100 rocket droids were used to board Aayla Secura's Venator-class Star Destroyer, the Liberty, during the Sky Battle of Quell. One even attacked a LAAT/i gunship, shooting at the pilot, although the latter managed to bail.
Behind the scenesEdit
B2-RP battle droids appear in Star Wars: The Clone Wars. The model number was given in the reference book Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Official Episode Guide: Season 1, written by Jason Fry.
The B2-RP droid was a recolor of the regular Super Battle Droid and it was not until the 6th season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars that the concept received a new distinctive design with the Super battle droid rocket trooper.
- The Clone Wars: Shipyards of Doom (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Jedi Crash"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Defenders of Peace" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Deserter" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures – "Starfighter"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Official Episode Guide: Season 1 (First identified as B2-RP battle droid)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.23 (First identified as jetpack droid)