Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The BD-1 Cutter vibro-ax was a sophisticated melee weapon produced by SoroSuub. Longer than other axes, such as the primitive blades favored by the Gamorreans of Jabba Desilijic Tiure's retinue, the BD-1 had a hollow durasteel shaft to reduce weight, dampeners to reduce residual vibration from the vibrating head, and a quick-release switch that allowed the rapid replacement of the blade. The BD-1 was used by Weequay skiff guards working for Jabba. One was used to prod Luke Skywalker into the mouth of the Great Pit of Carkoon.
- Darth Maul 3
- Jedi: Count Dooku
- "The One That Got Away"—Star Wars Tales 8
- "Fortune, Fate, and the Natural History of the Sarlacc"—Star Wars Tales 6
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- "The Revenge of Tag & Bink"—Star Wars Tales 12 (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi toy line
- Star Wars: The Power of the Force (1995)
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Jabba's Palace Limited (Card: Vibro-Ax)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 52 (VIB4, Vibroblades)
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook