|BT X-42 flamethrower|
| Usage and history
The BT X-42 heavy flamethrower, also known as the Heavy Republic flamethrower, was a type of flame-projecting weapon developed for the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars. Used by the clone flame troopers, they were designed for use against unarmored targets, such as Geonosian warriors during the Second Battle of Geonosis. It was also used by the Mandalorian Royal Guard.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Corruption"
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Character Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: New Battlefronts: The Visual Guide (First identified as BT X-42 flamethrower)