|Present for battles/events|
During the Yuuzhan Vong War, Baanu Rass was placed in orbit around Myrkr, where the Yuuzhan Vong used it as a cloning facility to create the voxyn. Baanu Rass was irreparably damaged by the Myrkr strike team, and was abandoned shortly after the Mission to Myrkr.
However, the hulk of the worldship remained in orbit around Myrkr, dead and open to the vacuum of space. In 40 ABY it was visited by Jacen Solo and Tahiri Veila. From the ruined grashal that had once contained the voxyn facility, the two Jedi flow-walked back in time to watch events during the strike-team mission.
- The New Jedi Order: Star by Star (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Journey
- The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dream (Indirect mention only)
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic I: Remnant (Indirect mention only)
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic II: Refugee (Indirect mention only)
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic III: Reunion (Vision to Jaina Solo)
- The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force (Indirect mention only)
- Dark Nest I: The Joiner King (Mentioned only)
- Dark Nest II: The Unseen Queen (Mentioned only)
- Legacy of the Force: Inferno (Flow-walk)
- Legacy of the Force: Invincible (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Abyss (Mentioned only)