- "Some of you gathered here today are old enough to remember when Baktoid Armor Workshop came to Geonosis and struck a deal with us to build foundries and produce battle droids and other automata for which we were handsomely rewarded."
- ―Archduke Poggle the Lesser speaking of Baktoid's deal with the Stalgasin hive
The Baktoid Armor Workshop was a company responsible for the production of a portion of the weapons, vehicles and droids used by the Trade Federation during the Invasion of Naboo, and later the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone Wars against the Galactic Republic. The vehicles they built included the Single Trooper Aerial Platform, the Armored Assault Tank and the Multi-Troop Transport. They also made the E-5 blaster rifles carried by the Confederacy's B1 battle droids and BX-series droid commandos, as well as the DSD1 dwarf spider droids and OG-9 homing spider droid deployed alongside the battle droids. The company's Hyena-class bombers were also deployed by the Separatist navy. Xanadu Blood, the personal Rogue-class starfighter of the bounty hunter Cad Bane was also manufactured by the Workshop.
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes (Mentioned only)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines