- "Kintik hadzuska sutta chwituskak! Kintik hadzuska sutta chwituskak! Jiaasjen Jidai, jiassjen Jidai!"
- ―Darth Sidious, performing a dark side ritual in Balc
Balc was a Sith language spoken during the Clone Wars, a conflict between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems. The Sith Lord Darth Sidious once used an incantation spoken in the Balc tongue and the Force-bond between Darth Tyranus and Yoda to gain the power of dark illusion, hoping to break Yoda's will while the Jedi Master was on the Sith homeworld of Moraband.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "In the script, Sidious' incantation is said to be "Balc speech...""
- ―The Trivia Gallery for "Sacrifice" identifies the Balc language
The Balc language first appeared in "Sacrifice," the thirteenth episode of the canon animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars' sixth season, which was first released on Netflix as "The Lost Missions" on March 7, 2014.
- (First identified as Balc)