- "You hear of the Bank of Aargau? The Falleen Emerald? The Lady Fate Casino? Look, I don't like the word 'mastermind', but I run a good crew."
- ―Easy Xiukhan on her achievements
Behind the scenesEdit
The Bank of Aargau first appeared in the 1981 comic Star Wars 48: The Third Law by Marvel Comics. It subsequently received several mentions and appearances in the novels Darth Plagueis, Labyrinth of Evil, Jedi Quest: The False Peace, Republic Commando: Triple Zero, Republic Commando: True Colors, and Legacy of the Force: Revelation.
It was also mentioned in the web article series Aargau: For All Your Banking Needs on the Wizards of the Coast website, the reference book The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, and video game Star Wars: The Old Republic. It was misspelt as "Aarguah" in the 1993 book, Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook. All these were deemed Legends on April 25, 2014. The Bank of Aargau was reintroduced into Canon by the 2015 game Star Wars: Uprising, where it was mentioned in a quote found in the description for the unique crew member Easy Xiukhan.
- Star Wars: Uprising (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: Uprising
- ↑ Star Wars 48: The Third Law
- ↑ Darth Plagueis
- ↑ Labyrinth of Evil
- ↑ Jedi Quest: The False Peace
- ↑ Republic Commando: Triple Zero
- ↑ Republic Commando: True Colors
- ↑ Legacy of the Force: Revelation
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Archaeology Crew Skill Mission: "Bank on Us"
- ↑ Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook