During the time of the Cold War between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire, the Bank of Aargau began emptying out all safety deposit boxes in the bank that had lain unclaimed for more than four hundred years.
After the Dorvalla Incident, the stolen credits that made their way to House Valorum were channeled through the Bank. The IG codes used to communicate with the bank were the basis for the codes General Grievous used to communicate with the Separatist Council.
The Bank of Aargau was responsible for handling nearly every aspect of financial transactions on Aargau and as a result the bank was a primary driving force behind the government on Aargau. The Bank of Aargau Security, Ltd. was a subsidiary of the Bank of Aargau and was responsible for ensuring the security of their vaults, and was large enough to secure the neutrality of the planet Aargau during the Galactic Civil War.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only)
- Jedi Quest: The False Peace
- Republic Commando: Triple Zero (Mentioned only)
- Republic Commando: True Colors (Mentioned only)
- Labyrinth of Evil (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 48: The Third Law (First appearance)
- Legacy of the Force: Revelation
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook (As "Bank of Aarguah")
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia