One of the original signatory sponsors of the Corporate Sector Authority, the Bank of the Core was one of the galaxy's largest financial institutions. At the height of the New Order, the Bank of the Core owned at least a majority interest in over 3,000 different banking corporations in and out of the Corporate Sector. They also minted most of the Authority's currency, and controlled over three-quarters of the loans issued in the Sector.
The prominent House Praji held a majority of its stock. The Bank headquarters itself was located in the Financial District on the galactic capital, Coruscant; the Bank of the Core Plaza was presumably also on this site.
- Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only)
- Jedi Quest: The False Peace
- Imperial Commando: 501st (Mentioned only)
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia