A Banta Four was a silver-colored single-pilot starfighter with room for at least one passenger, used by the Knights of the Sith. It had a small cockpit and large engines, which could kick up dust when warming up. A hatch was set into the side, and the power could be controlled remotely.
A Banta Four traveled over to the Fourth Moon of Utapau, soaring over the atmosphere. Annikin Starkiller, the eldest son of the Starkiller family, a family of Jedi-Bendu exiles in hiding from the Knights of the Sith, had witnessed its arrival while on patrol and warned his father, Kane Starkiller, and younger brother, Deak Starkiller of its arrival. Upon explaining that only one arrived, Kane figured they won't need to fix their transport.
Behind the scenesEdit
As part of the bevy of name changes introduced in the first draft, Banta Fours were renamed "Cao" Fours.
- The Star Wars 1 (First appearance)
- The Star Wars: Rough Draft (First mentioned)
- The Star Wars: First Draft (as Cao Four)
- Adventures of the Starkiller, Episode I: The Star Wars (as Banta group)
- The Making of Star Wars: The Definitive Story Behind the Original Film