- "There is nothing like a bantha burger when you're watching a podrace."
- ―Race announcer
A bantha burger was made from the grilled haunches of a bantha, served between two pieces of bread. They were sold by the Whiphids Fillin Ta and Norun Gep, at Gep's Grill on Tatooine. The meat was bought off hunters on the outskirts of Tatooine, and occasionally needed to have the former owner's brand removed before they could be sold. On slow weeks, the Whiphid partners would loot the bantha stalls to supplement their supplies.
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace game
- The Last of the Jedi: Reckoning
- Nightlily: The Lovers' Tale (First appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Tiny Death Star (Non-canonical mention)
- Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Technical Journal of the Planet Tatooine
- Star Wars Technical Journal
- Heroes & Rogues
- How to Speak Droid with R2-D2: A Communication Manual (In Aurebesh)