Bantha rump was a type of Wookiee food.
- Brush the meat with Aola.
- Cut into bite-sized morsels.
- Sprinkle Taba Leaves over the meat.
- Add a dollop of Tertium.
- A sprig of Celto.
- A dash of Punctil.
- A soupcon of Celonslay.
- A pinch of Negamo.
- A whisper of Tigmary.
- And a small piece of Calarantrum root.
- Put the chunks into a pot.
- Add enough liquid to cover.
- Set to boil.
- Stir the mixture, as you stir, you must whip mixture. Stir, whip, stir, whip, whip, whip, stir.
- As we're stiring and whiping, we must also beat. Stir, whip, stir, whip, whip, whip, stir, beat.
- Time to taste the broth.
- Add different spices to fit your liking.
- Let cook for a little longer, than serve.
Behind the scenesEdit
According to the Star Wars Holiday Special script, the contents of the bowls included: Beef Fillet, Sliced Potatoes, Celery, Jicama, Parsley, Bay Leaves, Garbanzo Beans, Radishes, Ginger Roots, Water, Cranberries, and Cooking Oil, as the ingredients.
In the MMORPG Star Wars Galaxies, bantha rump was introduced to the game during the Life Day festivities of 2008. In the game, bantha rump was referred to as bantha surprise, and the recipe could be purchased from Saun Dann using Life Day propaganda tokens. The recipe for bantha surprise was once again sold during subsequent Life Day celebrations in 2009 and 2010. It could be made by domestic traders, a profession that specialized in the creation of various goods, including food. Domestic traders took the place of chefs and artisans, after those professions were removed from the game during the New Game Enhancements of November 15, 2005.
- Fire Ring Race (Mentioned only)
- The Star Wars Holiday Special (First appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (Identified as Bantha surprise)
- (Indirect mention only)