- "The Hutts would slaughter us like criminals, when it is they who have taken what is not theirs."
- ―Baratatta Spirit-Leader
The Baratatta Spirit-Leader was a Evocii male who held the title of Spirit-Leader in the village of Baratatta on Nal Hutta during the Cold War between the Galactic Republic and the resurgent Sith Empire. His wisdom was respected, even by the great Evocii warrior, Huttsbane.
- "You are a warrior. You must understand why we fight for our birthright."
- ―The Spirit-Leader pleads with a bounty hunter to have mercy on Huttsbane.
In 3643 BBY, a bounty hunter was assigned by Suudaa Nem'ro to kill the Evocii warrior, Huttsbane. Upon arriving in Baratatta, the Hunter killed several insurgents, and finally confronted Huttsbane and the Spirit-Leader. The Spirit-Leader attempted to save Huttbane's life, explaining that the Hunter could take the head of another fallen Evocii instead of Huttsbane's, but the Hunter refused, and killed both Huttsbane and the Spirit-Leader in battle.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "Here is the head of a fallen warrior. Nem'ro is a great fool. He will accept it as Huttsbane's. Now please, go."
- ―The Spirit-Leader gives the Hunter the head of a fallen Evocii as a substitute for Huttsbane's.
The player has the option of sparing both Huttsbane and the Spirit-Leader, and instead take the head of another Evocii to Nem'ro.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)