In 32 BBY, he was detained in the planet Coruscant's Entertainment District by a human bounty hunter named Jango Fett, who collected the 3000 bounty for a live capture, rather than the 1500 offered for his death.
- Wanted Alive: Bardack
- Alive: 3000 Credits
- Dead: 1500 Credits
- Species: Klatooinian
- Sex: Male
- Known Affliates: Klatooinian street gangs
- Last Known Location: Coruscant
- Brief: Suspected of trafficking narcotics in core systems
- Originator: Republic Security Force
Behind the scenesEdit
Bardack appeared in the 2002 video game Star Wars: Bounty Hunter, as minor bounty for the player's character Jango Fett. Since claiming Bardack's bounty is not essential to game progression, the player can approach the bounty in several ways. The player can ignore Hondi entirely, kill him and not claim the bounty, kill him and claim the bounty, or capture him and claim the bounty.
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (First appearance)