Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Barquin did not have the potential of his younger brother and was jealous of Figrin's success. After having finally earned enough credits to leave the swamps of his homeworld, Barquin traveled to Tatooine. When he arrived at Chalmun's Spaceport Cantina, the Modal Nodes had already left the desert world, leaving him behind. He needed money to leave the planet, so Barquin had to look for a new job and found one—in Jabba's Palace. The atmosphere wasn't his taste at all and instead of earning money for performing with the Max Rebo Band, he was enslaved by the Hutt crimelord. Without any possibility to escape, he tried to find a way to kill himself. His opportunity came, when Jabba left his palace with the Khetanna to feed Luke Skywalker and his companions to the Great Pit of Carkoon. Barquin waited for an opportunity to jump into the sarlacc's maw, but when the skirmish broke out, he escaped into the Dune Sea. He headed towards Mos Eisley and hid on a cargo barge to Stenos. There, he built up an import/export business and became quite successful with it.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Power of the Force (1995)
- Star Wars Trilogy Sourcebook, Special Edition
- Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Action Figure Archive
- "Who's Who in the Max Rebo Band"—Star Wars Insider 67
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars Trilogy
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Special Edition Limited (Card: Barquin D'an)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 75 (MAX9, The Max Rebo Band)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia