|Barriss Offee's lightsaber|
Single bladed Lightsaber
|Physical and technical specifications|
|Usage and history|
Jedi Order (Formerly)
During the Clone Wars in 22 BBY, Jedi Padawan Barriss Offee wielded a blue single-bladed lightsaber. This lightsaber was destroyed in 20 BBY after her fall to the dark side when she destroyed it in a duel with Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker at the Jedi Temple.
In 22 BBY Barriss Offee accompanied her master Luminara Unduli to Ilum to construct her lightsaber. Offee used it to defend herself from the droids planting explosives in an attempt to destroy the temple. After being buried in, the pair had then been saved by Grand Master Yoda.
Offee used her lightsaber throughout the rest of the war until her fall to the dark side of the Force, when she bombed the temple, killing workers, clones, and framed her friend, Padawan Ahsoka Tano for the crime. When Anakin Skywalker came to her quarters, he took the lightsaber as he "casually" engaged Offee in inquisitive conversation before activating it and lashing at her. She was forced to defend herself using the lightsabers she'd stolen from Asajj Ventress, giving herself away. The two engaged in an intense duel, Skywalker using Offee's own lightsaber along with his own weapon against her until he subdued her. During the fight, Offee—whilst leaping from an overhead ledge to strike at the attacker—destroyed her own lightsaber with Ventress's blade.
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 14" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 16"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Weapons Factory"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Legacy of Terror"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Brain Invaders"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Grievous Intrigue"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Wrong Jedi"
- Star Wars Insider 115 collector's edition cover
- The Essential Reader's Companion (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Barriss Offee (★★★)) (Picture only)