Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In 32 BBY, he once offered Senator Palpatine an ornate, ceremonial Gran wind drum from an ancient spiritual era. Palpatine kept it on display in his apartment suite in 500 Republica. Yeesrim was also increasingly anti-Dug, due to the larger political standing of Gran in Malastarian hierarchy. During the Invasion of Naboo, Yeesrim supported Senator Moe's decision for a commission to be sent to Naboo to verify Queen Padmé Amidala's claims against the Trade Federation's blockade of the planet.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace comic
- Star Wars 14: Emissaries to Malastare, Part 2
- Star Wars 15: Emissaries to Malastare, Part 3
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 32 (COR12, Coruscant - Palpatine's Apartments)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Coruscant Limited (Card: Baskol Yeesrim)
- Young Jedi Collectible Card Game – Duel of the Fates (Card: Baskol Yeesrim)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 71 (MAC7–8, Into Action)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The Official Star Wars Fact File