When Leia Organa was on a mercy mission on Ralltiir, Basso was tasked to deliver a message he had absorbed under hypnotic imprint. The resistance created a diversion so that Basso could get past Imperial forces. He was wounded, and taken aboard the Tantive IV and put in a bacta tank. Shortly thereafter, he advised Leia about the Battle of Kattada.
Alongside Able and other Rebel operatives, he participated in the Battle of Per Lupelo. Basso was part of the teams used to board and capture four Imperial ships carrying supplies badly needed by the Rebels.
After Rebel One's hyperdrive malfunctioned and landed the ship at Bannistar Station, Basso was a part of the mission that decided to destroy the Station, facing odds that were almost guaranteed to be fatal. Basso was tasked with leading a team to destroy the communications array and to try to find some method for the Rebels to escape.
Behind the scenesEdit
An action figure was made in 2008 by Hasbro as a part of their Expanded Universe Comics line.
- Star Wars radio dramatization (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Empire: Princess... Warrior (First identified as Basso)
- Star Wars Journal: Captive to Evil (Indirect mention only)
- Empire 37: The Wrong Side of the War, Part 2
- Empire 38: The Wrong Side of the War, Part 3
- Empire 39: The Wrong Side of the War, Part 4
- Empire 40: The Wrong Side of the War, Part 5
- Rebellion 0: Crossroads
- Rebellion 2: My Brother, My Enemy, Part 2
- Rebellion 11: Small Victories, Part 1
- Rebellion 12: Small Victories, Part 2
- Rebellion 13: Small Victories, Part 3 (Mentioned only)
- Rebellion 14: Small Victories, Part 4
- Star Wars: Rebellion: Vector
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse (Indirect mention only)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 7 (LEI4, Princess Leia Organa) (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Panel to Panel Volume 2: Expanding the Universe
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas