|Bastila Shan's lightsaber|
|Physical and technical specifications|
Two conjoined single-bladed lightsabers
|Usage and history|
Bastila Shan used a single yellow-bladed lightsaber for a time. After Revan's "death," she exchanged the weapon for a double-bladed lightsaber. After the attack on the Endar Spire, Brejik found it when he salvaged her escape pod, and when Revan killed Brejik during the aftermath of the Taris swoop race, he returned it to Shan. When she was captured by Darth Malak and became a Sith apprentice, she replaced the yellow crystal inside the lightsaber with a red crystal.
Behind the Scenes Edit
In both of the Knights of the Old Republic games, all characters that wield a double-bladed lightsaber share the hilt of Bastila Shan's lightsaber.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (First appearance)
- Timeline 8: The Jedi Civil War (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Special Edition (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded (Picture only)