Bastion might refer to:
- Bastion Space, another term for Imperial Space.
- Bastion, a code name used to describe whichever world was the capital of the Imperial Remnant after the loss of Coruscant.
- Bastion Defense, the fleet protecting Bastion in the Legacy era.
- Bastion Central Command Post, the command center of Bastion Defense.
- Bastion Accords, a peace treaty signed by Gilad Pellaeon and Ponc Gavrisom on Bastion.
- The Bastion, a strategic fortress located on Corellia during the time of the Great Galactic War.
- Bastion environment armor, a combat suit with protection against harsh environments.
- Bastion customs station, a space station orbiting the planet Bastion.
- Bastion Second Fleet, one of the Empire-in-exile's naval fleets.
- Bastion, an Imperial II-class Star Destroyer commanded by Captain Brannij.
- Bastion, a transport ship used by Jedi Master Chamma.
- Bastion, a refueling tanker captured by Wraith Squadron.
- Tam Bastion, an Alliance to Restore the Republic leader.
- Bastion on Wikipedia
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.