Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "My inquiries into this Imperial superweapon have put us in a dangerous situation. A pirate associate of ours has gone rogue, offering to sell information on the Alliance to Imperial command."
- ―Mon Mothma
The pirate, in his personal Interceptor frigate, fled to Atzerri, where he was to rendezvous with an Imperial fleet in the system. The Imperials decided to get the information from him without pay in a violent manner. They forced the pirate to surrender himself and prepare to be boarded.
- "He has arranged a meeting with the Imperials near Atzerri. We must intercept that pirate before he can transfer the detailed information of our bases to the Empire."
- ―Mon Mothma
The Alliance Fleet entered the system. The strategy was for the larger warships to draw enemy fire, while squads of Y-wings opened fire on the Action VI transport with their ion cannons, allowing Raymus Antilles and a squad of soldiers to board.
The two fleets exchanged fire. A squadron of four Immobilizer 418 cruisers were activated, preventing the contact to escape.
A team of Y-wings did their job of disabling the transport. Immobilized, the Sundered Heart attached to the warship and Captain Antilles and a team of Rebel soldiers boarded. They apprehended the traitor.
The fleet prepared to jump hyperspace with the criminal, but the Immobilizers remained active. Raymus led a team of Y-wings to bomb the starships. The squad of Immobilizers were destroyed, allowing the Rebels to jump to hyperspace with the hostage.
- "The captured pirate has divulged information he's gathered on this superweapon project. Grand Moff Tarkin is overseeing that project personally. We know where Tarkin was conducting research, but we risk a frontal assault on a fortified Imperial station."
- ―Mon Mothma
The captured pirate eventually revealed informations about the Imperial superweapon project. The Rebellion learnt that Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin was personally overseeing the project from a space station orbiting Corulag. But before attacking the station, the Rebels needed the help of smuggler Han Solo who was captured in the Corellian system.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Empire at War (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption: Prima Official Game Guide
Notes and referencesEdit