A battle on Cato Neimoidia was one of the final battles of the Clone Wars between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Following the Republic's victory, Jedi Master Plo Koon was conducting a patrol flight when his clone trooper pilots assassinated him as part of Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine's Order 66.
- "Execute Order 66."
"It will be done, my Lord."
- ―Darth Sidious and Captain Jag
Flying near a bridge city, Jedi General Plo Koon was unaware what was happening in the ARC-170 starfighter behind him, which was piloted by Clone Captain "Jag." The Clone pilot was contacted by Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, who ordered him to execute Order 66. Without hesitation, the pilot adjusted his fighter and opened fire on Koon. The Jedi Master's Delta-7 Aethersprite-class light interceptor was hit and exploded in mid-air, killing him immediately. What remained of the fighter crashed into a building on the bridge city.
- Ultimate Star Wars (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ Kanan 1: The Last Padawan, Part I: Fight
- ↑ Ahsoka
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ screenshot)—The tweet in question refers to the number of in-universe years between the canon films and television shows. Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, in which this event takes place, is set as Year 13. Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, in which the Battle of Yavin takes place, is set as Year 32. Using simple math, we can deduce that this event took place nineteen years before the Battle of Yavin. . “0 10 10-13 13 27 32 35 36” (
- ↑ Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know