Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "I remember the craters and trenches of Yn and Chabosh. The terror of the dying. It was glorious."
- ―Khem Val
The Battle of Chabosh was a conflict between the Sith Empire and a group of Jedi and rebels in which the Sith Lord Tulak Hord led an army of dark side warriors to capture the Jedi– and rebel–held planet of Chabosh after he broke the Jedi siege of the planet Yn. Hord, his apprentice Ortan Cela, and their Dashade Shadow Killers Khem Val and Veshikk Urk led the Sith offensive, and during the fighting, Urk and Val feasted on the Force potential of their enemies, and Tulak Hord used a ritual to draw the strength of his enemies into himself.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Battle of Chabosh was first mentioned in the BioWare video game Star Wars: The Old Republic, where it was expanded on in various conversations with the Sith Inquisitor companion Khem Val and in several Codex entries.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Conversation with Khem Val: "Exultation"
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex Entry: "Tomb of Tulak Hord"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Conversation with Khem Val: "The Master's Apprentice"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex Entry: "The Ritual of Tulak Hord"