Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "These powerful Dark Siders made a last stand on the planet Corbos against Jedi Hunters and powerful Dark Side rivals. We know this ended the Hundred-Year Darkness."
- ―Darth Wyyrlok III
Having fought for nearly a century, the Jedi and their rival Dark Jedi made a final stand at Corbos, a mining world. Ajunta Pall was one of the Dark Jedi leading the campaign against the Jedi; Pall himself personally slew more than a dozen Jedi before the battle's end. The Dark Jedi were defeated after an orbital bombardment wave by the Jedi. Karness Muur also participated in the battle and was one of the few surviving Dark Jedi.
- "The surviving Dark Siders fled the Republic, finally coming to Korriban where the native Sith welcomed them as gods."
- ―Darth Wyyrlok III
The surviving Dark Jedi were exiled to uncharted space, where they discovered Ziost and Korriban, home to the primitive but unusually Force-sensitive Sith people. Using their training in the Force, the fallen Jedi amazed the Sith and elevated themselves to god-like status on Korriban and Ziost, becoming the rulers of the Sith people. As years passed, and interbreeding occurred between the Fallen Jedi and the Sith, the term "Sith" came to mean not only the original inhabitants of Ziost and Korriban, but also their fallen Jedi masters.
- Tales of the Jedi: The Golden Age of the Sith (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned in Codex entry)
- Lost Tribe of the Sith—Spiral 2 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Legacy 30: Vector, Part 11 (Appears in flashback(s))
- The New Essential Chronology
- "Heritage of the Sith"—Star Wars Insider 88
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- The Journal of Master Gnost-Dural
- Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side (First identified as Rout of Corbos)