A battle was fought during the Yuuzhan Vong War in 26 ABY on Druckenwell. During their campaign to cut off the Corellian Run, Druckenwell was among the countless conquered worlds including Rodia, Kalarba, and Nal Hutta.
The New Republic was able to evacuate most of the planet's population to Duro where SELCORE was operating a terraforming project to make the planet green and habitable again. However, they were not able to prevent the Yuuzhan Vong from conquering the planet. The alien invaders then began terraforming the planet to suit themselves. The aliens also managed to capture a Force-sensitive Cerean by the name of Ka-Tu-Un whom they mistook for a Jedi Knight.
- The New Jedi Order: Balance Point (First mentioned)
- Hive of the Infidel"—Star Wars Gamer 8 (First appearance) "
- The New Jedi Order Sourcebook
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The New Jedi Order: Balance Point
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 Hive of the Infidel"—Star Wars Gamer 8 "
- ↑ The Essential Reader's Companion places the start of Balance Point ten months after the Destruction of Sernpidal, which occurs in 60.5 per The Essential Atlas.
- ↑ Hive of the Infidel