- "We were barely two hundred strong, and we marched for days through the ruins of a proto-species kingdom in an effort to flank our foes."
Twilight Company trekked through the ruins of the planet's surface for several days in order to flank the enemy. On the way, they lost many troops to hunger, and others to beasts that lurked in the wilderness.
- "Then came the battle. We won that day, against a laughing menace and her fiendish warriors, and we extracted the rebels we had been sent to save. But only thirty-seven Twilight soldiers survived the clash."
When Twilight Company met the enemy, they won the battle and rescued the captured rebels, taking heavy casualties. One of the veterans of the battle, a Besalisk named Gadren had recurring memories of the fierce campaign.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization (Mentioned only)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Battle of Scarif marks the formal outbreak of the Galactic Civil War. Previous battles between the Alliance to Restore the Republic and the Galactic Empire were part of an Early rebellion against the Galactic Empire. Per the previous reference note, we can place the events of this mission within that time period.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 Battlefront: Twilight Company