|Battle of Glom Tho|
- "Used by New Republic troops in the battle of Glom Tho, the decisive encounter of the Hevvrol Sector Campaign. Achieved a record satisfaction rating of 97.3 percents!"
- ―An advertisement for the NeuroSaav Sure-Sight
After the end of the Nagai-Tof War, the New Republic launched its main liberation campaign against the Empire. Admiral Firmus Nantz was given command of the First Fleet, and staged his campaign from the planet Saijo.
General Tyr Taskeen's forces assaulted the planet Glom Tho and seized key foundries. New Republic troops made extensive use of Neuro-Saav Sure-Sight macrobinoculars during the battle. Glom Tho was the decisive battle in the Hevvrol Sector Campaign and a strategic New Republic victory.
The New Republic victory at Glom Tho blunted the expansion dreams of another warlord, Moff Par Lankin, who ruled the Lambda sector. Neuro-Saav Corporation would utilize the battle in advertising for its macrobinoculars, as New Republic troops present in the battle gave it a 97.3 percent satisfaction rating.
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition (First mentioned)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I ("Glom Tho")
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- "10 Great Military Leaders"—Star Wars Insider Special Edition 2013
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 The Essential Guide to Warfare
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ Notak is located in the Doldur sector, between the Hevvrol sector—site of the Hevvrol Sector Campaign—and the planet Druckenwell. The battle at Notak is confirmed to occur in approximately 39:10 per Before the Storm and The New Essential Chronology, which is also the general timeline placement for the Hevvrol Sector Campaign.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition, p. 40