- "At the Battle of Mizra, the death of the Jedi coordinator to a Sith sniper turned the Jedi retreat into a full-scale slaughter."
The Battle of Mizra was one of the most crushing of Sith victories in the New Sith Wars. Sith forces were led by "scores" of Sith Lords, each riding a speeder named after an animal that personified the lord (such as Hssiss, Ng'ok, and Sleeth). During the Jedi retreat, a Sith sniper shot the Jedi coordinator who was using battle meditation, turning the retreat into a full scale slaughter. Felloux later wrote a poem on the battle. The defeat at Mizra for the Republic led to the loss of control for much of the Outer Rim Territories and some believed that central control never returned.
- Knight Errant (Mentioned only)
- The New Essential Chronology (First mentioned)
- The Essential Atlas
- The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force
- Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side