The Battle of Odessen occurred in late 3631 BBY when Emperor Arcann of the Eternal Empire, having learned the presence of the Alliance Base on the planet Odessen by the Droid SCORPIO, led the fleet detachment still under his control to confront the Outlander.
Although Arcann had suffered a terrible defeat that left him without resources and troops, the battle enabled his sister Vaylin to seize the throne after allying herself with the droid Scorpio and the massive Eternal Fleet.
Behind the SceneEdit
- At the Climax of Chapter XVI: Battle of Odessen, the player's choice to let Arcann and Senya go or shoot them down will affect the status of their Shuttle but it will still jump into Hyperspace.
- If Koth Vortena left the Alliance in Chapter X: Anarchy in Paradise, he will steal the Gravestone after capturing and throwing out Theron Shan and Tora, as he thought the Outlander would bring devastation to Zakuul.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne—Chapter I: Wrath and Ruin
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire—Chapter VIII: Taking Flight
- ↑ According to Star Wars: The Old Republic's lead designer Charles Boyd (screenshot), the events depicted in post-launch Game Updates can be assumed to occur in a timeline matching that of their real-time release. Additionally, details from the Digital Expansion Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire place Chapters II-IX of that game in 3632 BBY. Therefore, the events of Game Update 4.7: The Battle of Odessen can be placed in approximately 3631 BBY, as it was released the year after the launch of Fallen Empire.