- "They've hit the main reactor! Prepare to evacuate."
- ―Adi Gallia, to a clone naval officer aboard her crippled flagship
A battle broke out near the planet Patitite Pattuna during the Clone Wars, when Jedi General Adi Gallia's cruiser came under attack by a Separatist navy led by General Grievous. Gallia and her clone troopers had been bound for Republic space, so were caught by surprise by the Separatists, and the main reactor of their Star Destroyer was quickly disabled.
Grievous then took a boarding party of battle droids aboard the Republic warship to capture Gallia. While nonessential personnel evacuated from her cruiser via LAAT/i gunships amidst ongoing starfighter dogfights, Gallia engaged Grievous in lightsaber combat, but she was overwhelmed and taken prisoner. Her Star Destroyer, meanwhile, fell to turbolaser fire from the enemy fleet.
The Republic droids C-3PO and R2-D2, who had been aboard Gallia's flagship, managed to escape to Patitite Pattuna aboard a BTL Y-wing starfighter. Jedi Master Plo Koon later launched a rescue mission to free Gallia from custody aboard Grievous's dreadnought.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Nomad Droids" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Gathering" (Appears in flashback(s))
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 1.23 1.24 1.25 1.26 1.27 1.28 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Mercy Mission"
- ↑ According to Tarkin, the events of "The Citadel" occur a year after a battle on Murkhana, which itself took place nine months after the Battle of Geonosis. As a result, "The Citadel" takes place one year and nine months into the Clone Wars. Since places "Nomad Droids" after "The Citadel," it can be concluded that "Nomad Droids" also takes place over a year into the war.