- "Has the Republic forgotten? I won the Battle of Rordak by personally boarding Moff Ceptor's battle cruiser!"
- ―Bouris Ulgo
The Battle of Rordak was a conflict fought at the Outer Rim planet Rordak during the Great Galactic War of 3,681–3,653 BBY between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire. Sometime after 3,673 BBY, a Republic force under the command of Alderaanian General Bouris Ulgo engaged a battle group led the Imperial Moff Ceptor. Ceptor and the Imperial force were defeated when Ulgo himself performed a boarding action on the Moff's battle cruiser, thereby securing victory for the Republic. Years later, during the Alderaan Civil War, General-turned-King Bouris Ulgo believed that his heroism during the Battle of Rordak exempted him from Republic scrutiny in the bloody conflict on his homeworld.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Battle of Rordak's first and only appearance in Star Wars canon thus far was a brief mention in Star Wars: The Old Republic, a LucasArts/BioWare video game released in 2011. The conflict is mentioned by Ulgo during the Republic mission "Usurper" on Alderaan.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Republic Mission: "Usurper" on Alderaan
- ↑ Katei Panteer's comments indicate that Ulgo served the Republic for twenty years, meaning that he served from 3,673 BBY to 3,653 BBY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The Essential Guide to Warfare states that the Great Galactic War begins in 3,681 BBY and ends in 3,653 BBY, meaning that this battle takes place sometime between these dates.