Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "The battle... did not go well for us that day."
When the call came for Jedi Knights and Masters to serve as Generals in the Grand Army of the Republic, Master K'Kruhk obeyed, taking command of the 416th Star Corps. On Teyr, their target was a Trade Federation battleship that had made a hard landing, and was serving as a Separatist bunker.
K'Kruhk led his forces through the Great Canyon, only to have many of his men shredded to pieces by spider droids. K'Kruhk's battalion made it to the lip of the canyon, and made a final assault. K'Kruhk led his troops from the front, but knew the Separatists had the advantage in numbers. He ordered his clones to fall back, but they assured him they could achieve victory. K'Kruhk was unprepared to send so many men to their deaths, though the clones knew this is what they had been bred for; to fight and die in battle. With a weary heart, K'Kruhk pressed the attack, and though the battleship was destroyed, only the Jedi General, CRC-09/571, and several clone troopers appeared to have survived the battle.
K'Kruhk was shell-shocked by his ordeal, and fled Teyr without informing the Jedi Council of his survival. Believing that the war was destroying the very foundations of the Jedi Code, he came to join the Jedi dissidents on Ruul.
- Jedi: Mace Windu (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Shatterpoint (Mentioned only)
- Order 66: A Republic Commando Novel (Indirect mention only)
- The New Essential Chronology (First identified as Battle of Teyr)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide
- The Official Star Wars Fact File Part 6 (Dark Side Influence)