Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The battle was bloody, but resulted in the victory of Jedi forces under command of Barrison Draay. However, soon after the battle's end Barrison and several other Jedi were killed in the ambush as a result of betrayal by Haazen and manipulations of Sith minion Dossa.
Behind the scenesEdit
The date of Barrison Draay's death is given indirectly in Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic #9; It can be calculated via simple math applied to numbers provided in the issue: 3,963 (The events of this story take place approximately 3,963 BBY) + 30 (Coruscant, the Draay estate. Thirty years ago) + 4 (It's been four years since your loss)=3,997 BBY.
However, in issue #33, Dossa tells Haazen that "Exar Kun's pulling back, maybe to Yavin," a statement that would make more sense if the battle took place in 3,996 BBY.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: Homecoming (Indirect mention only)
- Knights of the Old Republic 31: Turnabout (First appearance) (Picture only)
- Knights of the Old Republic 33: Vindication, Part 2 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Lost Tribe of the Sith: Purgatory (Mentioned only)
- Lost Tribe of the Sith: Sentinel (Mentioned only)
- Knight Errant (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 Knights of the Old Republic 33: Vindication, Part 2
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ Knights of the Old Republic #33: Vindication, part 2 of 4) on the Jedi Council Forums (Literature board; posted by JohnJacksonMiller on 10/3/08 4:38pm; accessed February 10, 2013)