The Battle of Tralus was a battle during the Galactic Civil War.
Grand Admiral Danetta Pitta had been accepted by the Diktat as the "protector" of the Corellian sector, leaving him in command of important strategic assets. Rival warlord Josef Grunger attacked his former comrade's holdings under the command of the false Trioculus. The remnants of the Galactic Empire fought each other; Grunger's forces were overwhelmed by Pitta's Torpedo Sphere but the battle was decided when Grunger's flagship, Aggressor, rammed the sphere, killing both officers.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Essential Chronology (First mentioned)
- Rebellion Era Sourcebook (Indirect mention only)
- "Who's Who: Imperial Grand Admirals"—Star Wars Insider 66 (First identified as Battle of Tralus)
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (Tralus, Grunger & Pitta entries)
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 67
- (Indirect mention only)
- The Essential Guide to Warfare