- "Now, let's get a move on. We've got a battle to win here."
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi to CC-2224 "Cody"
During the Battle of Coruscant, in which Count Dooku, a Sith Lord and Head of State of the Separatist Alliance, was killed by Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, Separatist General Grievous escaped from the battle and made his way to the planet Utapau, where other surviving Separatists were bunkered. As the leader of the Separatist Droid Army, and successor to Dooku as Head of State, the Republic and Jedi Order knew that the death of Grievous could mean the end of the Clone Wars. Once they discovered he was on Utapau, Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi was sent to destroy Grievous.
After arriving on Utapau, Kenobi found Grievous and his army of thousands of battle droids. After dispatching his guards, Kenobi and Grievous challenged one another to a lightsaber duel, which the two engaged in before Grievous fled. Kenobi chased the general throughout the area, until finally the two fought on a landing platform housing Grievous' ship. With his lightsaber out of hand, Kenobi used a blaster to shoot the cyborg general, killing him. The Jedi Master returned to his clone troopers, led by Commander Cody, who soon received an order from Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine—secretly the Sith Lord Darth Sidious—to execute Order 66. The clones turned their fire on Kenobi, though the Jedi Master survived. After the battle was won, the Clones would apprehend many of the Pau'an natives, while Kenobi fled in Grievous' own starship.
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 1.23 1.24 1.25 1.26 1.27 1.28 1.29 1.30 1.31 1.32 1.33 1.34 1.35 1.36 1.37 1.38 1.39 1.40 1.41 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ Star Wars: Kanan 1: The Last Padawan, Part I: Fight
- ↑ screenshot)—The tweet in question refers to the number of in-universe years between the canon films and television shows, with Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace set as Year 0. Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope can be deduced as taking place nineteen years after Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. . “0 10 10-13 13 27 32 35 36” (