Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Yuuzhan Vong force assaulted the planet in the hopes of using it as a staging area to attack the Core, but an effort by Corran Horn, Anakin Solo and Tahiri Veila thwarted Nom Anor's plans. The Givin fleet defended Yag'Dhul, but was outnumbered by approximately two to one. However, Yuuzhan Vong forces were withdrawn due to the Second Battle of Sernpidal, saving Yag'Dhul.
Behind the scenesEdit
Although the book only mentions Givin-designed ships taking part in the battle, and that New Republic forces would be fifteen hours away, The New Jedi Order Sourcebook shows a large amount of non-Givin ships in the battle, coming out of hyperspace.
- Emissary of the Void
- The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory II: Rebirth (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Star by Star (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order Sourcebook (First identified as Battle of Yag'Dhul)
- The University of Sanbra Guide to Intelligent Life: The Nosaurians"—Star Wars Gamer 9 "
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Essential Atlas