- "On Yn, the Jedi had laid siege to an Imperial stronghold. Tulak Hord broke the siege single-handedly!"
- ―Khem Val
The battle of Yn was a conflict between the Sith Empire and a group of Jedi and rebels in which the Jedi attacked a Sith stronghold on the planet Yn. However, the Sith Lord Tulak Hord, his apprentice Ortan Cela, and their Dashade Shadow Killers Khem Val and Veshikk Urk led an army of dark side warriors to break the Jedi siege, eliminating the Jedi and the rebels who opposed the expansion of the Sith Empire. During the fighting, Urk and Val feasted on the Force potential of their enemies, and Tulak Hord used a ritual to draw the strength of his enemies to himself in order to gain power and vitality. After the battle, Hord led his armies to conquer the Jedi-held world of Chabosh.
Behind the scenesEdit
The battle of Yn was first mentioned in the BioWare video game Star Wars: The Old Republic, where it was expanded on in various conversations with the Sith Inquisitor companion Khem Val and in several Codex entries.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Conversation with Khem Val: "Exultation"
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex Entry: "Tomb of Tulak Hord"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Conversation with Khem Val: "The Master's Apprentice"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex Entry: "The Ritual of Tulak Hord"