- "We only need Ahsoka and her team to divert the Separatists' attention—and make them think that our main force is behind them. Then we'll add to their confusion by hitting them from the front—and they'll be crushed like an insect caught between a child's palm and a duracrete wall!"
- ―Anakin Skywalker
Clone troopers Gunner and Sarge created a diversion behind enemy lines, while Skywalker and Tano led the main attack against the droid army. The Separatists were surprised and the Republic gained the upper hand. During the battle, Tano drew a swamp monster from the jungle to intercept the enemy. The battle ended in a Republic victory.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ "The Only Good Clanker"—Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.26
- ↑ "Jedi Masquerade"—Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.28
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 3.13 3.14 3.15 3.16 3.17 "Night Moves!"—Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.27
- ↑ This event is set around the time of "Heroes on Both Sides" (21 BBY), which marks the debut of revamped appearances for several main characters. Considering that the comics featured in Star Wars Comic UK are published in chronological order, and that "Burn the Behemoth!" is the first comic in the series to feature the new character models, it can be concluded that "Night Moves!" takes place in 21 BBY.