|Battle of the Corridor|
- "No! Han's leading the Rebel fleet into a trap!"
- ―Luke Skywalker
Baron Orman Tagge and Doctor Silas Tagge intended to use the Omega Frost, a new superweapon, to flash-freeze the Alliance Fleet as it traveled through the Feswe Corridor. However his plans were thwarted when the Rebel Luke Skywalker destroyed one of the Omega Frost's conductor towers from space with his lightsaber. With the weapon inactive, the Rebel forces led by the Millennium Falcon were able to pass through the asteroid corridor and destroy both Silas Tagge's Mining Explorer and General Ulric Tagge's battlecruiser. Ulric Tagge managed to escape the destruction of his cruiser in an escape pod.
- Star Wars 34: Thunder in the Stars (First appearance)
- Star Wars 35: Dark Lord's Gambit (Appears in flashback(s))
- The Essential Atlas (First identified as Battle of the Corridor)
- Star Wars: Imperial Handbook: A Commander's Guide (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars 33: Saber Clash
- ↑ Vader first learns Luke's surname in Vader's Quest 1, and learns his first name in Star Wars 35: Dark Lord's Gambit.
- ↑ The Feswe Corridor was used by the Rebels to smuggle supplies through the Blockade of Yavin. Also, the Mission to Monastery occurs simultaneously with the Blockade, and this battle precedes the mission.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas, p. 180
- ↑ Star Wars 35: Dark Lord's Gambit
- ↑ 6.00 6.01 6.02 6.03 6.04 6.05 6.06 6.07 6.08 6.09 6.10 6.11 6.12 6.13 6.14 6.15 6.16 6.17 6.18 6.19 6.20 6.21 Star Wars 34: Thunder in the Stars