In 25 ABY, during the Yuuzhan Vong War between the Yuuzhan Vong species and the New Republic, the Yuuzhan Vong conquered the Ten Tempests system. Ten month after the beginning of the invasion, the Yuuzhan Vong managed to invade Vortex, despite an Adumari flanking attack on Yuuzhan Vong positions.
- The New Jedi Order: Balance Point (First mentioned)
Behind the scenesEdit
This battle was first mentioned in the 2000 novel Balance Point as an Adumari [sic] flanking attack on Yuuzhan Vong positions up near Bilbringi. On the other hand, the 2009 guide The New Jedi Order Sourcebook stated that Vortex was invaded by the Yuuzhan Vong by the time of Balance Point. The 2009 guide The Essential Atlas eventually combined those facts in its second map of the Yuuzhan Vong War, revealing that New Republic forces from Adumar attacked the Yuuzhan Vong at Vortex, located in the neighbourhood of Bilbringi.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 The New Jedi Order: Balance Point
- ↑ The New Jedi Order: Balance Point and The Essential Reader's Companion places the start of Balance Point ten months after the beginning of the Yuuzhan Vong War, which occurs in 60.5 per The Essential Atlas.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The New Jedi Order Sourcebook