Baysden was a Human male Imperial stormtrooper sergeant during the Galactic Civil War. In 0 BBY, Baysden was among the officers who led the sandtroopers brought to the desert planet of Tatooine by Captain Alima to search for the fugitive Rebel droids C-3PO and R2-D2. The droids were wanted for carrying the stolen plans for the Empire's first Death Star battlestation. Baysden, like other sandtrooper leaders brought to Tatooine by Alima, was a seasoned veteran. He wore full stormtrooper armor, and wielded a blaster rifle.
Behind the scenesEdit
The first and only source mentioning Baysden is a 2001 card for Decipher's Jedi Knights Trading Card Game. According to Baysden's game card, the character's combat abilities are slightly above average in comparison to other Stormtroopers.
- Jedi Knights Trading Card Game – Scum and Villainy (Card: Sergeant Baysden • Sandtrooper) (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. III, p. 193 ("Stormtrooper")
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Jedi Knights Trading Card Game – Scum and Villainy (Card: Sergeant Baysden • Sandtrooper)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 20 ("Alima, Captain")
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope